New Boutique Business | Ramblings of an e-trader

Thursday 4 August 2011

New Boutique Business

I made friends with a pair of sisters just this week; they sehttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gift up a new boutique in my neighbourhood. I asked them if they have a website already, they said no. However, they have plans to set up a website to create better online awareness for their business.

Since their boutique is so new, they do not need to buy managed hosting yet because shared hosting is sufficient for the time being. However, I told them that if their web traffic increases, they could upgrade their package later. They may even require dedicated servers!

Another friend who recently shopped for colocation told me about Superb Internet so I passed this information to the sisters. It would be useful to them when they decide to set up their website, but that would be only after they are settled with their brick-n-mortar store.

0 comments:

Post a Comment