Packing Up | Ramblings of an e-trader

Sunday 11 September 2011

Packing Up

My friend told me that she has just accepted a job offer overseas. She will be locking up her house, instead of renting it out or even selling it. This is because she doesn't know if she will be sticking to her new job, or giving up and coming home.

I helped her to pack everything neatly away. We bought many packing boxes and small steel drums to store her things. She lives in a condominium so it's not as difficult as living in a house, which would require hiring a gardener to come monthly to keep the garden prim and proper!

Before she leaves, we will be throwing a farewell party for her. I hope I won't cry. I know, it's not difficult to keep in touch thanks to technology but still, it is not the same as having her physically around.

0 comments:

Post a Comment