Meeting Up With A Friend | Ramblings of an e-trader

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Meeting Up With A Friend

I had the opportunity to have a drink with a friend. He brought along his wife, and it felt quite strange because the last time we met, he was still single. My, that was quite a few years ago! My friend came over to this side of town to check out and buy threaded rods, which I didn't even know are available here! 

 My friend's dad owns a factory, you see, and so, he has to help out his dad at the factory. The job of sourcing for raw material has been tasked to my friend because he is the only person the boss trusts, naturally! 

Anyway, although it wasn't a long chat session that we had, it was still good to be able to catch up with each other. I have a feeling that the next time we meet, he would already be a father!

0 comments:

Post a Comment