A Visit To Career Fairs | Ramblings of an e-trader

Tuesday 22 May 2012

A Visit To Career Fairs

Accompanying my cousin brother to career fairs over the weekend, he lamented there is no course offered that he would like to pursue. My cousin is a very artistic boy and I thought he would be interested in graphic design or something like that. He shocked me by saying he would like to be a hair stylist. Ah! I have a male friend who is also in this line so I called him up and sought his opinion. 

According to my friend, even though he could help, my cousin has to graduate from a beauty school first, perhaps a recognized one like Regency Beauty. This is because without certification, it would be difficult for him to climb up in his career. 

OK, so off to a beauty school he goes!  

***This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com or contact Regency Beauty Institute – 3583 Alpine Avenue NW – Walker, MI 49544

0 comments:

Post a Comment