Wedding of the Year | Ramblings of an e-trader

Thursday 15 November 2012

Wedding of the Year

While Dato' Lee Chong Wei and Datin Wong Mew Choo go trhough their wedding a lifetime for the world to see, my friends also got married on the same day. It's a wedding of the year for them, too, albeit on a much smaller scale. Unlike the band of harmonica players, my friends had musicians that player Bugles at their wedding. Isn't that unique? 

I don't care that I couldn't score a wedding invitation to Dato' Lee and Datin Wong's wedding reception. Truth be told, I'd rather spend it at a more meaningful wedding of friends, people whom I actually care more about, and are more important to me. 

Obviously, it would be great if I could have attended that wedding as well, but... too classy for me. LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment