Addictive Online Shopping | Ramblings of an e-trader

Wednesday 3 April 2013

Addictive Online Shopping

As of now, I am awaiting five packages in the mail, all items purchased from various deals and coupon sites in Malaysia. These are only a fraction of what I have purchased over the past couple of months. 

Although I shop at such sites, I am not taken in that I am actually saving said percentage of money. It's because I know that the retail price is never real as stated. 

However, I like to think that the reason I am making these purchases is not the fact that I am saving money but am buying what I need. Yes, am buying shoe bags, bra bags, hard disk case, etc, all are what I need, when I travel. 

So far, I have no complaints, except that I wish that shipping could be a lot more efficient.

0 comments:

Post a Comment