Even More Shopping | Ramblings of an e-trader

Wednesday 10 April 2013

Even More Shopping

Over this past week, since returning from a work trip, I have made even more purchases over the internet. I would like to think that I am not addicted to shopping for the sake of buying something, but purchasing what I need. There is a difference between buying a shoe bag, that I would need when traveling, and buying Reid ball plungers, which I have no need for. 

If I ever buy anything that I do not need, then I know that I am addicted to shopping, and it is time to stay off deals and coupon sites. I know it could be tempting to check these sites daily to see new deals for the day that have been added on, but one has to take control of one's expenses. Luckily I have yet to reach this stage!

0 comments:

Post a Comment