Baroness Margaret Thatcher Memorabilia | Ramblings of an e-trader

Thursday 11 April 2013

Baroness Margaret Thatcher Memorabilia

With the passing of Baroness Margaret Thatcher, or simply known as "Maggie", on Monday, the online world has been flooded with her memorabilia. People either loved or hated her, but there is no denying that the former Prime Minister of Britain was one of the most popular figures in the modern world, within Britain and outside of it. 

Some of the more common items found on eBay this week are autographed books, but there are also some rare novelty items like nut crackers, a thimble and a scary looking doll. 

Now, I love collecting items but I have not reached the 'crazy' stage yet. But I know that even if I do concentrate on one person's memorabilia, it wouldn't be of Margaret Thatcher. She didn't appeal to me. What about you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment