Swiping Too Much | Ramblings of an e-trader

Tuesday 20 August 2013

Swiping Too Much

I have been spending too much money recently, buying stuff that I don't really need.... like, beauty products! When have I gotten this vain? I guess, it's when I am getting older, and looking more tired. So now, I am also a slave for my money and not the other way around. LOL 

Luckily, I am always someone who sets limits for myself, and will budget well. At least, I try my best to do so! If I wanted anything else, it would have to be next month. Or, sometimes, I will trick myself a little, and get the item first, and enter those expenses in the following month's account. Sometimes, it works out well. Sometimes, it doesn't. 

Wouldn't it be great if I can work harder, and am paid better?

0 comments:

Post a Comment