Guitarist | Ramblings of an e-trader

Tuesday 20 August 2013

Guitarist

I was surprised when a friend picked up a guitar and simply strummed like a professional guitarist. I mean, I have known him for years, and it never crossed my mind that he knows how to play the guitar. I know that he learned the piano when he was young, but the guitar? He certainly didn't have the style. HAHAHA 

Well, turned out that he went for lessons recently, secretly! He was afraid that he wouldn't be able to pick it up, hence was afraid to let people know, at first. 

It looks like he didn't waste money learning to play the guitar, since he certainly looks extremely confident now. I know, I am going to get him the washburn a style mandolin case at guitar center as a gift. That would show my support for him in his endeavor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment