Beach Party | Ramblings of an e-trader

Monday 23 December 2013

Beach Party

It's the end of the year already and everyone is in a holiday mood. I am still stressed out with work, in addition to planning our office party. I don't like to do it but it is my turn this year. Luckily, I have a couple of friends to help me out, and they have proposed a beach party.

I have a friend who is the lead singer of an indie band, and they are ready to entertain us. He said that he has ordered ernie ball strings at musicians friend and once they arrive, they are good to go. Let's hope the order arrives before Christmas! 

Because I travel for work, and don't have much time to plan and prepare for this party, I just hope that everyone will go smoothly. I'll just have to go with the flow and not get too stressed out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment