Magnetic Therapy | Ramblings of an e-trader

Saturday 30 August 2014

Magnetic Therapy

I have not been well recently, and my cough alone took over a month to go away. My friend had a look at my palm, and told me that my health is weak. As though I do not know that? 

Another friend recommended that I wear a magnetic bracelet to improve my health, especially for problems that occur on my hand, wrist, elbow and shoulder, where the magnetic bracelet is worn. 

I have heard of magnetic bracelets a long time ago, and some friends are using these bracelets as well, and have found their magnetic bracelets effective. 

Back then, I was young and did not suffer from as many ailments as I do currently. At my age now, I am beginning to appreciate things that can improve our well-being.

0 comments:

Post a Comment