Music Festival | Ramblings of an e-trader

Saturday 2 August 2014

Music Festival

It's been almost two months since I returned from my European vacation and I still seriously miss the good times there! It was an eye-opening experience and since it was summer, there were plenty of parties and carnivals to visit! I loved every minute of my time there, and really was reluctant to get on board the plane to fly home. 

I was discussing with a friend about the many music festivals in Europe and we were thinking if we could pull off something similar. I know that he is a regular shopper at musician's friend and he is very knowledgeable about music and the creation of it.

As for me, I have some connections, which I may be able to pull. The thing I am concerned about is if we will have public support. What do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment