Back To Back Travels - I'm SO Tired | Ramblings of an e-trader

Wednesday 20 July 2016

Back To Back Travels - I'm SO Tired

Was in Penang last week for three days, then Genting two days over the weekend and I am going up north again tomorrow for I don't know how many days! These are work trips, mind you. My schedule is so packed that I don't even have the time for my own leisurely travels. I feel bored even with all the moving about. Can't I just go somewhere and not have anything planned for me to do? 

It is not that I am complaining and in fact, having somewhere to go is better than none. So, I'm really thankful for what I have. Being wanted, being invited, being welcomed, being needed is better than not. 

The problem is, I don't know how much longer I can run around like this. Not getting any younger la! LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment