Christmas Gift Exchange | Ramblings of an e-trader

Friday 30 December 2016

Christmas Gift Exchange

One of the best things about Christmas is the gift exchanges that are done with family, friends and colleagues. As someone who works from home, naturally, I don't have colleagues to exchange with. Nonetheless, thanks to family and a small number of close friends, I am not left out of the fun. 

But that also means that I have to spare time and thought on buying suitable gifts for these people that I exchange with. I tell you, my list may be short but it is not any easier to shop! 

Thank god I do a lot of shopping online - it does save time but the amount of stress is not reduced, particularly when I get anxious over delivery times and the quality of the products. 

Oh well, Christmas is over, phew....but the New Year is upon us soon. What will 2017 hold for us? I hope things will not go as badly as 2016 was!

0 comments:

Post a Comment