Happy Year of Rooster | Ramblings of an e-trader

Sunday 29 January 2017

Happy Year of Rooster

So, it is the Year of the Rooster now, according to the Lunar calendar. What does this coming year have in store for us? I really have no idea. Whatever it is, I hope that it is better than the Year of the Monkey last year. 

It wasn't a bad year but it could be better. And so, that is why I hope that each year brings a little improvement in life, career, business, etc, for all of us. 

This Chinese New Year, like in the past few years, I am working through it. Yes, what to do, I need the dough. It's not all bad, I still had a family reunion dinner on the eve of Chinese New Year and visited relatives on the second day of the New Year. It's culture, it's tradition. It's done and dusted. 

Tomorrow, I'll be going to a Chinese New Year event and then I'm gonna stay put in front of the computer to continue with my work. And then it is time to travel. 

Gong Xi Fa Cai to you who are celebrating it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment