Distractions Of A Home Office Worker | Ramblings of an e-trader

Saturday 25 July 2009

Distractions Of A Home Office Worker

I really take my hat off to my friends who work from home and raise a family at the same time. Even though I do not have to take care of my family, I find that working from home is a real challenge with too many distractions. I find it extremely difficult to draw a line between work and family and personal time.

Like right now, my dad brought in the plumber to change all the faucets in our house to Grohe faucets because the old ones continue to drip and that's a lot of wastage and kept our water bill running high.

The plumber is working just outside my window right now and his incessant chatter with my dad is so distracting, I can't even string a sentence without thinking hard! Luckily this is just temporary and he’ll be on his way once his work is done.

0 comments:

Post a Comment