Notice of PayPal Policy Updates | Ramblings of an e-trader

Saturday 25 July 2009

Notice of PayPal Policy Updates

I received a notice from PayPal this morning, yes, I opted in, which informed of their PayPal policy update which will be in effect from 19th August, 2009.

This update is with regards to the PayPal Merchant Referral Bonus Policy whereby it will be modified to increase the payout period from 6 months to 12 months.

I think this would be awful news for people who do make money from PayPal merchant referrals. Now they have to wait for 12 months to see their referral commission instead of "just" six months. What an awfully long wait. I never make money from this so it doesn't affect me and now with a 12-month long wait, I am not going to even try promoting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment