Long Distance Moving | Ramblings of an e-trader

Wednesday 15 July 2009

Long Distance Moving

My friend, Evon, told me that her husband lost his job recently and if he doesn't get one soon, they may have to return to Malaysia due to visa issues. She isn't afraid of having to relocate and start life all over again. In fact, she likes it that she would be able to be close to her parents again who are getting old. What she is terrified of is the process of moving.

I have not relocated too many times myself but the few times are enough to scare me as well. I certainly understand her fears. Moving is so much more than physically packing and shipping but facing a new life and the challenges that come with it.

Luckily, there are moving companies like Boston Moving Company that would take care of the headache of packing, moving and storing for Evon and her family and all they have to do is concentrate on starting a new journey, if the move has to take place.

Things are so uncertain for Evon and the children right now, I think they could start looking for a good moving company right now so that if the time comes to move, they would already have a moving company in mind that would take over the job of moving from the family.

0 comments:

Post a Comment