Michael Jackson Collectibles | Ramblings of an e-trader

Wednesday 8 July 2009

Michael Jackson Collectibles

Someone told me that for all the money that people are paying to snap up whatever that is related to Michael Jackson, whether it is a t-shirt or an old cassette, Michael Jackson so-called collectibles make poor investment.

Now, as a non-fan but still appreciates listening to some of his music, I would say that if I were a fan of Michael Jackson, I certainly would buy his items TO KEEP and not as investment.

Having said that, this is definitely a bad time to buy with the memory of him still fresh on many people's minds. If I were a fan, I wouldn't be thinking of buying his collectibles so that I could make a profit off them at later years. In fact, I would cherish my collection and grow it over time. What's your opinion?

0 comments:

Post a Comment