The Power of Branding & Marketing | Ramblings of an e-trader

Monday 27 July 2009

The Power of Branding & Marketing

A couple of days ago, my computer died on me. I went to my regular computer supplies and repair shop but they were not able to repair my computer for me fast. They said the queue was long and I would have to wait for a few days. I didn't want to wait because I need to use my computer even though I have a laptop as well but it's just not the same, you know.

Well, it must be the computer breakdown season or something with so many systems to repair so I decided to patronize another shop. I have been to this place before but somehow I just couldn't recall their name. I wanted to give them a call first before going over, you see, and thought that I should look for their contact number online.

Without the name of the shop, it was a pretty difficult task. However, I do remember their tagline and a search on that on Google brought me to their website. The fact that their failed to list their contact numbers on the website is another matter but their tagline was so catchy, I remembered it even as my memory failed me in recalling the shop's name. LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment