Zero Effort Weight Loss | Ramblings of an e-trader

Saturday 25 July 2009

Zero Effort Weight Loss

Samm is the envy of all her friends. She is a mother of two and still able to maintain her figure like back in high school. Serious! I am envious of her too.

While we are all struggling with weighty issues and some of us have to depend on various weight loss pills, she mocks us by eating whatever she likes, whenever she likes, even in the middle of the night!

It could be her good genes or her obedient metabolism but whatever it is, we dare not join her for meals because it would be too difficult to resist the food and yet she her enjoying them! I wish I could age as gracefully as her but even though I am younger than I, I can already feel a change in my body shape. The fat seems to have shifted to most undesirable places! I guess it is time to do something about it. I have procrastinated for too long!

0 comments:

Post a Comment