Steady Price Of Gold & Silver | Ramblings of an e-trader

Wednesday 8 July 2009

Steady Price Of Gold & Silver

I told my mother that I would like to buy some pieces of jewelry to keep and not wear, sort of like family heirloom, and she reminded me that should I do so, I should stick to gold and silver jewelry.

I think my mother is rather conservative to only like gold and silver but she said that I have to think long term. Gold and silver are timeless and she is certain that gold and silver price would not vary too much even in years to come.

I think she is right. I never thought of keeping gold and silver for that long. I would have to be financially more solid to even think of keeping something valuable untouched for that long but it really is food for thought. I do need to make longer term plans!

0 comments:

Post a Comment