Accounting Woes | Ramblings of an e-trader

Thursday 27 August 2009

Accounting Woes

My friend, James, has just started his own company dealing in electronics. He told me that he has problem with his accounts, something that he learned in school but has given back to the teacher already!

James told me that he is looking to hire an accounts clerk, someone with a couple of years of experience. He doesn't want a fresh graduate although she would be cheaper and neither could he afford the services of a Las Vegas Quickbooks Accounting Firm.

I would help him too but I am also facing similar problems. No, I didn't give back to my teacher but I have figures; always have, which is surprising that I decided to venture into business in the first place. I guess I could help him look for a suitable candidate and judging from the current employment market, I think he shouldn't have a problem!

0 comments:

Post a Comment