Business Proposal | Ramblings of an e-trader

Friday 21 August 2009

Business Proposal

Victor, a business associate, sent me a business proposal last night. It was something that I have always wanted to venture into, expanding my online lingerie business. You know, it's always wise to diversify and that's what I have plans to do, though I am not able to do it alone.

Unfortunately, I had to turn him down at this point in time, though I plan to take it up with him when I could sometime in the future if it was still open, much to my regret as I am bogged down with serious commitments and responsibilities that are taking up all my time at the expense of my work and business.

If later, this proposal is no longer open to me, then I guess I will have to look for another partner, or get it off the ground by myself. Not that I haven’t done something like that before! LOL I'm keeping my fingers crossed but we shall see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment