Renovating My Home Office | Ramblings of an e-trader

Friday 21 August 2009

Renovating My Home Office

I have been reading various interior design magazines lately to get some ideas on how to renovate my home office. I have wanted to do this for a long time now but have been bogged down with work, I could not afford any down time.

Lately, I haven't really been working because of other commitments which give me some time to make such plans to redo my home office. I read that playing with lights would create an effect that would make the room seem larger, although it is not.

Although I do actually have time to do anything yet, I have been scouting for discount lighting fixturers, waiting for the right time to buy, even if I may not have the time to do any actual renovation work yet. I can stock them if they are well worth the money. I wouldn't mind at all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment