Compatible Water Filter | Ramblings of an e-trader

Wednesday 12 August 2009

Compatible Water Filter

My friend, Noel, told me that his mother just bought a new water filter. He said that he was quite surprised at the residue that was filtered from tap water as along, he had been drinking water from the tap but never realized how dirty it could be!

I have been thinking of installing a refrigerator water filter at home too but am afraid of the cost of monthly maintenance. However, Noel told me that I could always use compatible water filter like PuriClean ukf7003axx which is just as good as the original without the steep price tag!

That sounds like a good deal to me but I will still have to see how well this could fit my budget. Being out of work makes one calculate every single cent spent!

0 comments:

Post a Comment