Delayed Wedding Party | Ramblings of an e-trader

Saturday 15 August 2009

Delayed Wedding Party

My sister told me that it's surprising how time flies. She has been married for about eight months now and still they have yet to hold a wedding party. Somehow, as they are caught up with work and in life, a wedding party may not seem as important anymore but it is still at the back of her mind.

Recently, my sister has been looking into various popular destination weddings after being told by her colleagues how romantic it could be yet cost effective. She is thinking that this is what she should do for her first wedding anniversary.

My sister says that it would be awesome if her family and a few close friends could be with her. It would just be a small party but that's the way she likes it. That sounds like a wonderful opportunity for me to get away for a short holiday. We shall see!

0 comments:

Post a Comment