Dressing Up | Ramblings of an e-trader

Friday 21 August 2009

Dressing Up

The bad side of working from home, I told a friend, is that I hardly have the chance to dress up. Needless to say, I don't own any office attire. Luckily, I do occasionally get invited to social parties which I am obligated to attend even though, frankly, I don't really like to socialize with a bunch of strangers in a formal setting.

I do try to stay away from some of these events, even for business sake, which require me to be in a cocktail dress simply because I feel very awkward dressed in one and need I mention, HEELS?

Even though I don't like to be in a dress, I still like to keep up with the latest trends and I could do that comfortably by surfing various trendy websites. Style Hive is one of them and they have always been very up-to-date with fashion and style that all fashionista wannabes should check out. I'm not even one but fashion sure makes a good conversation piece with my friends!

I am particularly taken with the post on vintage cocktail dresses. Just look at this blue dress. It looks so exquisite, isn't it? Too bad I would never be able to carry a dress like this well!

0 comments:

Post a Comment