Non Standard Accessories | Ramblings of an e-trader

Thursday 27 August 2009

Non Standard Accessories

I recently bought a Samsung LCD screen from a local store and because I was rushing for time, I asked the technician to test the screen and then bought it by cash and carry. I have to say that it was my own fault for not checking EVERYTHING that came in the box and by EVERYTHING I mean even the cables and CD.

So I went home and tried to plug in the screen to replace my older 17 inch CRT monitor only to find that the 2-point cable that came with my LCD did not fit in the power point of my home! I was pretty pissed off to say the least as the shop was about to close and I had to rush back to get a standard 3-point power cable.

Of course, I could go to an electrical store to purchase a converter but why should I? It is also Samsung's fault for not shipping standard accessories with the screens. I was told by the lady boss that part of their consignment came with a 2-point power cable, some came with a standard 3-point power cable. Why then did they no tell me when I was there the first time?

0 comments:

Post a Comment