Beauty Course | Ramblings of an e-trader

Thursday 27 August 2009

Beauty Course

Although I am already running my own business, small as it is, I think that I should equip myself with some skills. I would love to take up a beauty course that includes bridal make up and nail art. I may not be the most creative person on earth but I think that if I could find a beauty school that could help unearth my hidden talent, I would be able to hold my own.

Searching for cosmotology schools is very easy now with the internet at this point, I could finance my own studies. However, time is limited. If I could free up time to attend school, it would affect my income. Sometimes, I wonder if I should take a step back so that I could move two steps ahead later but this is really not the time to wonder with so many responsibilities to shoulder. I don’t think I could take on yet another commitment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment