Self-Designed Custom Natural Rug | Ramblings of an e-trader

Monday 31 August 2009

Self-Designed Custom Natural Rug

I had the chance to visit my friend, Sam, at his new home over the long holiday weekend. I have to say that although his house is large and more beautiful than the photos of it that he showed me earlier because he has finally furnished it, I have to say that the house is too large and lack warmth. Also, it is too spacious and for a house like that. I read that one could use floor rugs to create dividers.

Sam's is a million-dollar house and buying any rug off the shelf at a shopping mall would not do. For him, The Natural Rug Company comes to mind since we could easily custom design our very own rug online through their website.

This online rug designing tool is particularly useful for rug buyers like Sam whose homes are already furnished. I am sure you know how difficult it is to buy a rug that matches your interior furnishing, right? With The Natural Rug Company, not only can you select the right colour and size, you can even select from a range of material, borders and weaves, ensuring that you have just the right rug for your home. This is definitely something I would like to try out when I have my own home!

0 comments:

Post a Comment