Cell Phone Signal Issues | Ramblings of an e-trader

Wednesday 2 September 2009

Cell Phone Signal Issues

As a blogger who sometimes blog about the issues I face with my cell phone and 3G service provider, I get quite a lot of email from customers of this provider who would complain to me that they are also facing similar issues, thinking that I am the service provider. It's funny that these people have a poor understanding of blogs and bloggers and that I am not the service provider and I do not have a solution for them.

However, I do sometimes reply these emails asking if they have a problem with receiving the signal for the phone and 3G. If they do, it could be easily solved with a cell phone antenna. Cell Phone Antennas are used to boost our cellular signal but not many people know this and we continue to suffer from poor signal and worse, dropped calls. If it was a business call, it would give a poor impression to the other party.

Even though I know that we could easily boost our signal with an antenna, I did not know that there are so many different types until I browsed through the website of wpsantennas.com. Not only do they have a large selection of antennas, they also carry amplifiers, adapter cables, coax cable assemblies, adapters and crimps.

It looks like whatever signal issues that you have, WPS Antennas may just have the solution for you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment