Doggie Boot Camp | Ramblings of an e-trader

Wednesday 2 September 2009

Doggie Boot Camp

My friend, Andie, has been complaining about the behavior of his new puppy. He bought it as a companion for his first dog, Ovaltine, but instead of being a companion, this puppy, Mylo, has disrupted the training that Ovaltine has received previously. Now, instead of having a naughty dog, Andie has two! Andie says he is so frustrated that he is thinking of giving Mylo away.

As a dog lover myself, even if I could take in Mylo just to save Andie's sanity, I feel that is not the right thing to do. Ovaltine would be sad, wouldn't he? I told Andie that the best thing to do is to send them both to Boot Camp For Dogs though I am unsure if there is one where we live.

The doggie boot camps that K-9 Companions run seem like so much fun for the dogs that they don't seem like real dog training at all. I am not surprised that quite a number of celebrities send their dogs to these boot camps and many past clients talk about getting a "new" dog when the boot camp is over. That's how good they are in training dogs, even the difficult ones with behavioral problems.

K-9 Companions are staffed with certified trainers so dog owners know that when they choose to send their dog to a K-9 Companions boot camp, the dog will be in safe hands.

0 comments:

Post a Comment