Keeping Awake With Coffee | Ramblings of an e-trader

Friday 4 September 2009

Keeping Awake With Coffee

Working from home for myself, I have great time flexibility which I totally love. Unfortunately nothing is perfect and there are pros and cons to it. The thing I do not like about working from home is that the family fails to understand that I need time to work. Just because I am around doesn't mean that I am free, you know? Often times, I end up having to work in the wee hours of the morning when the household is asleep and I have some peace and quiet to get things done.

I know it's bad for health being deprived of normal sleeping hours, especially when I have to keep myself awake with coffee, instant coffee at that. I cannot do without coffee but I can definitely make drinking coffee healthier by brewing my own coffee.

I am thinking of getting myself one of those Keurig single cup coffee machines like the picture I have enclosed in this post. For one, making single cups would make me walk more away from my workstation. It will certainly provide me with an opportunity to stretch my legs and rest my eyes. Besides, I am the only one in the household who needs my daily coffee fix. Well, that is until I am able to convert them to be coffee lovers as well!

0 comments:

Post a Comment