Turning Trash To Cash | Ramblings of an e-trader

Friday 4 September 2009

Turning Trash To Cash

My friend told me that it's "throw out month" this month and have already started to discard some stuff around the home. Of course, most of the stuff she threw belonged to other family members and not her own but she said that she would take care of those once she is done with those.

I guess unlike her, I could never throw away anything because I would keep asking myself, "What if I need this later?" I know that it is not difficult to throw away something. If it's in a box and you do not know what is inside the box, then you may throw it. If you haven't worn clothes for at least three years, then you can safely donate them to people who need them.

But for me, since discovering eBay, every time there is something that I want to discard, I would ask myself first if there's anyone who would want to buy it and if so, how much would it be worth? See, even for junk, I see its value. How then could I manage to throw anything away? LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment