Keeping Up With Fashion Trends | Ramblings of an e-trader

Wednesday 2 September 2009

Keeping Up With Fashion Trends

I told a friend that I want to do something drastic with my hair and dressing because I did a quiz a little while back and was shocked to realize that I didn't undergo too many changes in the past TEN years! When it comes to Fashion Trends, I could be quite blur and to think that I would like to set up a new business selling ladies' fashion wear! I better improve my own sense of style first!

This morning, I was introduced to an online magazine called EXO Limited. It's not exclusively an online fashion magazine but also incorporates other "beautiful" subjects like celebrity news, beauty trends, entertainment, lifestyle, food, travel, culture and media channels, just to name a few.

Right now, the top stories are of course the Mercedes-Benz Fashion week in New York and the winner of Miss Universe 2009, 18-year-old Stefania Fernandez. You see, EXO Limited is an online publication primarily focused on Latinos and Latinas and their culture and interests. I believe I will receive some pretty valuable tips on fashion trends from reading EXO Limited. You know how ahead Latinos and Latinas are when it comes to style!

Oh yes, EXO Limited has articles in English and Spanish and even though I only understand English, I still found plenty to read!

0 comments:

Post a Comment