More Than Just Pet Boarding | Ramblings of an e-trader

Wednesday 2 September 2009

More Than Just Pet Boarding

If you know me, you would know that I have been so attached to my two dogs that some friends claim that it's unhealthy. Because of these two dogs, I have not been able to travel as much as I like. Of course, I could dump them at the local pet "hotel" which is actually an extension of the back of the building of a neighborhood veterinary clinic. I visited that place once and felt that it was not conducive for my dogs and refused to place them there even if it was just overnight. The charges were all right but that wasn't my concern.

I got to know of a California Pet Boarding that offers more than just boarding. They also grooming and training for the dogs. Seeing how pet boarders interact with one another happily, I know that this is the kind of environment that I would like my dogs to be in and not caged up in kennels at the back of a building.

I am surprised to learn that The Animal Keeper has been in business since 1979. That's a lot of experience they have with handling pets and they surely know what the pets and their owners want. Some pets would suffer from separation anxiety if the owners are away for an extended period of time but I believe that even these difficult-to-handle pets would have an enjoyable time when they go on a holiday of their own!

0 comments:

Post a Comment