Printing Solutions | Ramblings of an e-trader

Saturday 5 September 2009

Printing Solutions

A friend told me that he has found a new "business" to do but he needs my help. He is a professional photographer and he would like to print high resolution photos to be sold on eBay and other online marketplaces. Since he is unfamiliar with online marketing and sales, he wants me to handle that aspect for him so that he could concentrate on taking good shots, developing his digital images and framing them.

I said I would like to help him since I will be handling the easy part of the business and I get paid sales commission so it is almost like free money for me. Unfortunately, until today, a couple of months since our discussion, nothing has yet to come out of this partnership.

My friend told me that he is looking for printing solutions and trying to figure out which one is the best for him. I told him that he could send his images to Commercial Printers but he said that he should buy his own printer as it would be worthier in the long run.

Oh, well, I guess I will have to wait for him to make a decision. Meanwhile, I have seen his photos and I am confident that there is a market for them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment