Public Email Address | Ramblings of an e-trader

Saturday 5 September 2009

Public Email Address

With the deluge of phishing email that I am receiving lately, I am so glad that I have used a separate email for my online advertising. All email that go to that account, I am extra careful. Of course, I have been receiving spam email since the beginning of my advertising foray but spams are nothing compared to phishing mail!

I also get a lot of email from companies wanting to do business with me. This morning, one email came in from a China company which made me laugh till I couldn't stop. The email reads, "we learn your shop, who is rising on-line store in sex products business."

I was like, "Errrr since when did I sell sex toys?" Granted, I do receive an occasional request from my buyers to bring in adult toys but I don't meddle with that. Those are illegal in Malaysia, as far as I understand!

0 comments:

Post a Comment