New House, New Address Plaque | Ramblings of an e-trader

Friday 30 April 2010

New House, New Address Plaque

My neighbor's house that has been under renovation for the past two months, is almost ready. They are still in the process of installing lighting though. My neighbor told me that they are not going to move any of their old furniture into the new house. They said they want everything to be new. I thought that it was a little extravagant but then it's their house! And their money!

I did suggest that they should get a new address plaque. It's funny that they didn't think of that at first, but now that I have given them an idea, both of them couldn't come to a mutual agreement on the kind of address sign to order.

There are so many different designs of residential address plaques available, you see, that I could understand that their tastes differ. Perhaps I should just help them out by deciding for them. Sometimes, it takes the intervention of a third party!

0 comments:

Post a Comment