Buy Cigars Online Conveniently | Ramblings of an e-trader

Saturday 1 May 2010

Buy Cigars Online Conveniently

It's Father's Day next month and I was complaining to a friend that it means that I am going to bust my budget again. He said that I shouldn't say so and instead, I should cherish every Father's Day. His father has passed on and even if he wants to celebrate it, he can no longer do so.

Since last night, I have been thinking of what to get my father. He has very expensive tastes and right now, I cannot afford to buy him the things that he really likes. However, my father has a collection of cigars which I find really odd because he doesn't smoke. He used to but has quit. I guess his collection is a good reminder of what he's missing!

I have no experience or knowledge of cigars but because I can buy cigars online easily, I will opt for cigars for Father's Day. I cannot decide which one to buy since I can't make out the smell or taste by just their names but Ashton cigars sound very nice and classy.

Or maybe I should buy him a box of Rocky patel cigars but I am going to check first if he already has this in his collection. I don't want him to have duplicates, you see. If you have any suggestions at all on cigar buying, I hope you will leave me a comment!

0 comments:

Post a Comment