Cheap Acuvue Oasis Contacts | Ramblings of an e-trader

Sunday 9 May 2010

Cheap Acuvue Oasis Contacts

A friend knows that I am a chronic on line shopper and asked if I have bought Acuvue oasis contacts online before. Well, I have not since I don't even wear glasses. Turns out that she is a new contact lens user and is finding that the cost could be a little high so she wonders if there is a website where she could buy them cheaper.

Well, just because I don't need them myself doesn't mean that I don't know where to buy them. I have come across the website of PriceContactLenses.com before and have found it a very useful website where a shopper of Acuvue oasis or contact lens of other major brands would be able to compare prices on a single website without having to visit each company's website individually and switching tabs just to compare prices. This website also lets a shopper know how much she is going to save so it is very convenient, especially for people like me who fail mental arithmetic.

My friend is very delighted with my recommended and she said that with so many brands to choose from, some cheaper, some more expensive, she doesn't have to stick to Acuvue oasis alone. There are so many different lenses to buy and try out now since shopping for them is so convenient!

0 comments:

Post a Comment