New Acne Solution | Ramblings of an e-trader

Saturday 8 May 2010

New Acne Solution

It's so frustrating dealing with my acne. I thought I had it arrested already because I was blemish-free for slightly more than a year but a couple of months ago, I went on a 9-day holiday and acne started recurring!

I am putting it down on a change of water and environment but if the acne solution really worked, this shouldn't have happened! I guess I am back to looking for a really effective acne treatment again. I thought that those days were behind me already but too bad they weren't.

Once again, I am forced to waste time, money and energy trying out new acne solutions and treatments and hopefully, one of them will work and keep acne away from me for good once and for all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment