Extra Classes Online | Ramblings of an e-trader

Friday 7 May 2010

Extra Classes Online

A friend's son, who is struggling with his Math, has asked his parents if they could look for a Math tutor for him. If he could, he doesn't want to learn it at all but it's a compulsory subject and he cannot drop it, unfortunately.

I think that a better option for him would be to learn from an online tutor. While I believe that it is not for everyone to study online because of distractions, I think it would not pose a problem for him because he is a web savvy lad who multi-tasks easily.

I think that children nowadays are very lucky to have access to Math tutors online. It makes studying so much more relaxing and enjoyable. I know that such a way to learn helps students retain their lessons better. If there was such services when I was a student, I wouldn't have failed Math!

0 comments:

Post a Comment