Fighting Flab With Tummy Tuck Surgery | Ramblings of an e-trader

Thursday 6 May 2010

Fighting Flab With Tummy Tuck Surgery

I have a friend who is suffering from such low self-esteem, she thinks she's horribly fat. We all tell her that it's all in her mind and that she is NOT "fat" even though she doesn't have a little meat on her. That's only natural and in fact, she is beautiful as she is but she isn't convinced. Somebody must have given her a bad shock.

This friend, whom I shall not name, told us that she is planning a tummy tuck surgery. She said it is not a rash decision and in fact, she has thought about it long and hard. In fact, her husband is very supportive too. Well, if it makes her happy, why not, right?

This lady actually has a very good body shape but she said that once she is done with the first surgery and have saved enough money, she would go for a breast augmentation surgery. Now, I am not saying that plastic surgery is bad but I think that it should only be done for medical purposes. That's why I think a lot of cosmetic surgery patients go under the knife just to enhance their self-esteem and boost their self-confidence.

I read before that there are some people who can get addicted to cosmetic surgery after seeing the drastic changes to their looks so I wouldn't be surprised if this friend tells us later that she is going for a cosmetic surgery face lift. There is nothing wrong with her at all, like I said but it will make her happier.

0 comments:

Post a Comment