Repair Or Replace My Cartridge Inkjet Printer | Ramblings of an e-trader

Wednesday 5 May 2010

Repair Or Replace My Cartridge Inkjet Printer

Recently, there is something wrong with my printer, a cartridge inkjet printer. It isn't working as well as it should and the color runs. Printers are very cheap these days, actually, so I was wondering if I should send this for servicing or just buy a new one. This time, I plan to go for a laser printer.

I was told that although printers are cheap, it is the ink or toner that's expensive. If I were to buy a new laser printer, I will be going for bulk toner to try to reduce cost. The way a friend calculated for me, how cheap a laser printer cartridge is, is how many pages it could print. Gosh, I can't always care about how much it costs to print PER PAGE!

Anyway, another friend recently bought a very nice all-in-one laser printer and it is slightly expensive that my own printer. I am someone who hates to waste and my printer still works so well IF only it is serviced. How could I just replace it? On top of that, I could always buy laser printer cartridge online, although when I bought my printer, everyone was telling me that the cost of ink would kill me but I survived.

At the moment, I am still keeping my options open since I can still make do with my printer even in its current state. I guess I will only make my decision when I can no longer tolerate its quirkiness.

0 comments:

Post a Comment