Living Healthy | Ramblings of an e-trader

Tuesday 25 May 2010

Living Healthy

A friend told me that she is trying to put on some weight. I find it rather funny that while people in my age group are trying to keep weight OFF, she is the opposite. She is really slim and the envy of our friends.

I believe that whether we are slim or otherwise, the important thing is to live healthy. A little bit of fat wouldn't harm but still, we should try to get some moderate exercise daily as far as possible. Actually, I also find myself feeling sleepy if I do not exercise and the more I sleep, the more tired I become.

I have been looking at ellipticals lately and hopefully, by having one at home, it will spur me to exercise more. As I grow older, I feel as if fat deposits at the wrong places of my body and that's very unsightly!

0 comments:

Post a Comment