Monstrous Zit | Ramblings of an e-trader

Thursday 27 May 2010

Monstrous Zit

I am suffering from a monstrous zit right on my nose now just when I thought that I already got my acne problem under control. I guess it was all just an interval! Luckily, working for myself, I don't have to go to the office or attend meetings or I would die of embarrassment. Being self-employed, could just hide at home until this zit subsides.

I guess I am back to looking for an acne treatment that works. I thought that those days were already over but the nightmare is back. Like previous times, I am going to read reviews online and ultimately, I would still have to narrow down a few products and then go by trial and error.

I hope that this zit on my nose will be the last monstrous one I have to suffer from. Seriously, I am too old for zits. I thought those days were over!

0 comments:

Post a Comment