Looking For Dollar Store Suppliers | Ramblings of an e-trader

Tuesday 11 May 2010

Looking For Dollar Store Suppliers

Lately, I have been thinking of setting up another online store, something totally different from my online lingerie store. While I still plan to run that, I think I need to diversify and look for a totally new market.

My sister always tells me about the dollar store products that she buys. She says that although sometimes the quality is a little low on a dollar store item or two, at least she bought them for cheap so she doesn't really mind so generally, she is mostly happy with her purchases.

That gave me an idea to sell dollar store products too and I think I would like doing it since I also like to browse through online stores that sell dollar store items though I have never bought anything yet.

I am currently looking for dollar store suppliers and comparing their goods and prices. I, of course, want the best of both worlds where quality products could be bought at really low prices! Yes, my standard is very high, but that's only because I always try to put myself into he shoes of my buyers. They could be a very demanding lot!

Anyway, progress is a little slow since I still have my store to take care of but I believe that once I decide on a dollar store supplier, the speed will pick up. Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment